Welcome

Hello and welcome to Chris Earle Photography's blog. Over the next few weeks and months I'll be highlighting the different types of photography that I like to do, sharing some of my favorite images, and letting you know about some exciting special offers. Check back often as I highlight the portrait, children's, maternity, wedding, commercial, and sports photography that I like to do.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Seniors 2009



Click on the photos to see a larger version of the flyer!

Attention rising seniors -

Chris Earle Photography needs your help! We are looking for models for Spring photos to be used in our Seniors 2009 promotions. Schedule a time in April or May and you can earn session discounts and free photos. There is no obligation for participating!

Just give us a call - (434) 242 7604.

Be sure to ask about our referral program and how you can receive even more free photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment