Welcome

Hello and welcome to Chris Earle Photography's blog. Over the next few weeks and months I'll be highlighting the different types of photography that I like to do, sharing some of my favorite images, and letting you know about some exciting special offers. Check back often as I highlight the portrait, children's, maternity, wedding, commercial, and sports photography that I like to do.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Natue Photography - Racoon

Raccoon in Ding Darling State Park, Florida

Usually when you think of Ding Darling State Park on Sanibel Island in Florida, you think of shore birds. While driving the loop, the kids, who couldn't have cared less about the birds, were very excited to see this little guy walk out of the mangroves and come up within a few yards of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment