Welcome

Hello and welcome to Chris Earle Photography's blog. Over the next few weeks and months I'll be highlighting the different types of photography that I like to do, sharing some of my favorite images, and letting you know about some exciting special offers. Check back often as I highlight the portrait, children's, maternity, wedding, commercial, and sports photography that I like to do.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Serendipity

One day last October, about a week before the general election, I was meeting a client on the lawn at the University of Virginia. As I walked in from the side opposite the Rotunda, I noticed a small gathering of people and I took the long way around to see what was going on. To my surprise, former Governor, Mark Warner, was giving a campaign speech. Since I was a few minutes early, I pulled out my camera and took a few shots. Sometimes you just get lucky. Warner went on to beat Jim Gilmore in the election and is now serving as Virginia's junior senator.

No comments:

Post a Comment