Welcome

Hello and welcome to Chris Earle Photography's blog. Over the next few weeks and months I'll be highlighting the different types of photography that I like to do, sharing some of my favorite images, and letting you know about some exciting special offers. Check back often as I highlight the portrait, children's, maternity, wedding, commercial, and sports photography that I like to do.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Concert Photography

Mac Powell - Third Day at the Pavillion, Charlottesville VA

I was blessed to have a front stage pass for this concert a couple years ago - it was a lot of fun and I got some great shots. What most people probably don't realize is that photographers are only allowed to photograph for the first three songs and can't use any flash - you are totally at the mercy of the stage lights. But with some patience, and good technique, you can make some really cool shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment