Welcome

Hello and welcome to Chris Earle Photography's blog. Over the next few weeks and months I'll be highlighting the different types of photography that I like to do, sharing some of my favorite images, and letting you know about some exciting special offers. Check back often as I highlight the portrait, children's, maternity, wedding, commercial, and sports photography that I like to do.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

One more session for HMHFL!

Had an absolute blast photographing this little guy - a different expression in every photo. It was awesome to have his family come out and support the Hold my Hand for Life Foundation.

There is still time to book your session - we've had enough requests and are extending the offer into October! Give us a call to set something up.
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment