Welcome

Hello and welcome to Chris Earle Photography's blog. Over the next few weeks and months I'll be highlighting the different types of photography that I like to do, sharing some of my favorite images, and letting you know about some exciting special offers. Check back often as I highlight the portrait, children's, maternity, wedding, commercial, and sports photography that I like to do.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Video previews - any interest?

I'd love to get some feedback on whether or not you'd be interested in video slide shows as part of the photo review process. Here's a 30 second sample I was able to put together as part of the trial. Let me know what you think.

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris - I love videos of a photoshoot personally and think it would be a GREAT way to showcase your work. An even better way - slow down the photos so we can see them a bit better before they fade out to another photo. By the way - lovely job with Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa,
    I agree the transitions are too fast. The full version will allow me to slow them down, but the trial version doesn't without taking some photos out of the slide show. I appreciate the feedback and will post a new video when I get the upgraded version.

    ReplyDelete