Welcome

Hello and welcome to Chris Earle Photography's blog. Over the next few weeks and months I'll be highlighting the different types of photography that I like to do, sharing some of my favorite images, and letting you know about some exciting special offers. Check back often as I highlight the portrait, children's, maternity, wedding, commercial, and sports photography that I like to do.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Greene County All-Stars

Today, I had the opportunity to photograph the Greene County All-Stars baseball team and their victory over Rockville for the District Championship. It was a great game that included a 6th inning comeback by Rockville and some clutch hitting by Greene to win the game. I hope you enjoy some of the photos from the game. Click on the slide show and you can catch all the action, including the final hit and play at the plate.



No comments:

Post a Comment